Welcome to Those Nutty Sounds. My name is Stav and I have been a fan of Ska / 2 Tone since 1979 when I was 4 years old. I have quite a large collection of Ska / 2 Tone Bootlegs. I have decided to share them all with you.
None of the items I post on here will be official recordings only bootleg or Radio recordings.
I would like to say thanks now to everyone I have ever got my recordings from in the past.
So all I have to say now is Shut Up, Listen and Dance.......
Enjoy yourself

Saturday 26 December 2009

Bad Manners - Dublin 1988






5 comments:

  1. I was at this one and great gig it was too though it'll be remembered more for all the trouble kicking off beforehand, one fight in particular seemed to involve over 20 people. And then the support band (The Gorehounds?) had to finish their set early when some skinhead grabbed their guitar and I think, broke it. Twas 'Dublin in the rare ould times' ...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in McGonagles and the nazi brigade started some trouble with 2 mad Meath men. They ending up getting jumped on by 20 brave:) nazi skins. I got a punch myself from a nazi fool and always had hassle from them from that point on. Still they got a few beatings themselves afterwards when a few went to gigs on their own:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. was at this gig also.deadly performance but will remember it for the violence.dublin a rough old town back then.thank you for the recording....

    ReplyDelete
  4. got garda escourt back to oconnell st. after gig. cops waiting out side for us. gargling in the green before d gig. mcgonagles was a wine bar then.

    ReplyDelete