Welcome to Those Nutty Sounds. My name is Stav and I have been a fan of Ska / 2 Tone since 1979 when I was 4 years old. I have quite a large collection of Ska / 2 Tone Bootlegs. I have decided to share them all with you.
None of the items I post on here will be official recordings only bootleg or Radio recordings.
I would like to say thanks now to everyone I have ever got my recordings from in the past.
So all I have to say now is Shut Up, Listen and Dance.......
Enjoy yourself

Sunday 27 December 2009

The Beat - Deeside Leisure Centre - 30.07.1982

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stav, Some gteat posts here fella. And to think this is only the beginning. The World of Ska is looking good. Happy New Year.

    Cheers. Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. great posts,
    love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog Thanks Foe The Beat Posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Thanks for the Beat & Special Beat posts.
    Excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete