Welcome to Those Nutty Sounds. My name is Stav and I have been a fan of Ska / 2 Tone since 1979 when I was 4 years old. I have quite a large collection of Ska / 2 Tone Bootlegs. I have decided to share them all with you.
None of the items I post on here will be official recordings only bootleg or Radio recordings.
I would like to say thanks now to everyone I have ever got my recordings from in the past.
So all I have to say now is Shut Up, Listen and Dance.......
Enjoy yourself

Sunday 27 December 2009

Special Beat - Town & Country, London - 12.04.1992

1. Monkey Man
2. Tears Of A Clown
3. Rough Rider
4. What You Thinking?
5. Too Much Too Young
6. Spar Wid Me
7. Rat Race
8. Too Nice to Talk to.
9. Stupid Marriage
10. Rainy Days
11. Get A Job
12. Too Hot
13. Nite Klub
14. Hypocrite
15. Gangsters
16. Ranking Full Stop
17. Mirror In The Bathroom
18. A Message To You Rudy
19. Jackpot
20. Enjoy Yourself
21. Little Bitch




No comments:

Post a Comment