Welcome to Those Nutty Sounds. My name is Stav and I have been a fan of Ska / 2 Tone since 1979 when I was 4 years old. I have quite a large collection of Ska / 2 Tone Bootlegs. I have decided to share them all with you.
None of the items I post on here will be official recordings only bootleg or Radio recordings.
I would like to say thanks now to everyone I have ever got my recordings from in the past.
So all I have to say now is Shut Up, Listen and Dance.......
Enjoy yourself

Sunday 27 December 2009

Special Beat - Walkers Hotel, Drogheda - 15.06.1991



4 comments:

  1. :-) I'm the one who recorded this. Funny where these things end up years later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one dublinsax. I got this from one of my contacts a few years back. Its a quality recording.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust you Dubsax to record it. Between you and the other fella for bootlegs. For years I hated bootlegs as the quality was usually rubbish back then. Was this during the same tour where they played McGonagles as I was at that gig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And if so do you have a copy of the Dublin gig aswell?

    ReplyDelete