Welcome to Those Nutty Sounds. My name is Stav and I have been a fan of Ska / 2 Tone since 1979 when I was 4 years old. I have quite a large collection of Ska / 2 Tone Bootlegs. I have decided to share them all with you.
None of the items I post on here will be official recordings only bootleg or Radio recordings.
I would like to say thanks now to everyone I have ever got my recordings from in the past.
So all I have to say now is Shut Up, Listen and Dance.......
Enjoy yourself

Sunday 7 February 2010

The Specials - Lyceum 1979





2 comments:

  1. Already Have this on CD......... I'm told done by two dodgy fuckers in Irelamd????? mates of Roddy in the band?????
    Mates of the band do bootlegs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for sharing!
    Thank You!
    From Joe in Dublin, Ireland

    ReplyDelete