Welcome to Those Nutty Sounds. My name is Stav and I have been a fan of Ska / 2 Tone since 1979 when I was 4 years old. I have quite a large collection of Ska / 2 Tone Bootlegs. I have decided to share them all with you.
None of the items I post on here will be official recordings only bootleg or Radio recordings.
I would like to say thanks now to everyone I have ever got my recordings from in the past.
So all I have to say now is Shut Up, Listen and Dance.......
Enjoy yourself

Saturday 5 June 2010

Pauline Black Presents the 2 Tone Movement - Radio Documentary


NEW LINK ADDED








12 comments:

  1. Cheers for that. Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up this great work... as back breaking as it is.... You are a legend to share your collection!
    From Joe in Dublin, Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fascinating.

    much gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers for this Mate always apreciated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, I always seem to find radio shows this interesting the day after they broadcast!

    Thanks Stav

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( the link does not work...
    Anyway many thanks from the incredible work.
    Cheers from Madrid (spain)
    Semi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very much for this website. I'm a little bit older than you and just about caught the coat-tails of two tone. I bought House of Fun when it came out and managed to catch up on some of the earlier stuff by buying some of my older brothers mates records. Any chance of you upping this radio show again?

    Cheers,

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ill try again Dan but for some reason rapidshare isnt letting me. Ill give it another go for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. It still wont let me upload to rapidshare. email me on nuttyboystav@yahoo.co.uk and we will sort something out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers Stav! You are legend mate. Very much appreciated. Thank you. I've managed to get tickets for the Too Much Pressure 30th Anniversary Gig and I'm so excited... Been buzzing on the tune 'No Regrets' from The little known (it seems) Prime Cuts Vol 1 Album by Pauline Black & The Selecter... Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big big thanks ... especially for keeping 2-Tone alive.

    ReplyDelete