Welcome to Those Nutty Sounds. My name is Stav and I have been a fan of Ska / 2 Tone since 1979 when I was 4 years old. I have quite a large collection of Ska / 2 Tone Bootlegs. I have decided to share them all with you.
None of the items I post on here will be official recordings only bootleg or Radio recordings.
I would like to say thanks now to everyone I have ever got my recordings from in the past.
So all I have to say now is Shut Up, Listen and Dance.......
Enjoy yourself

Thursday 16 September 2010

THE SELECTER - LEWISHAM ODEON - 22.03.1980




1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE SELECTER. IT'S TOO BAD THEY SEEM TO PLAY THE SAME SET LIST. I'M LOOKING FOR GOOD QUALITY VERSIONS OF BRISTOL AND MIAMI, COOL BLUE LADY, AND ALL THE SONGS FROM THEIR TROJAN SONGBOOK ALBUMS [MAINLY THE BOB MARLEY COVERS]. I THINK PAULINE IS GOING TO DO THE TOO MUCH PRESSURE ALBUM IN CONCERT SOON. HOPEFULLY SHE'LL FOLLOW UP WITH A CELEBRATE THE BULLET CONCERT AND RELEASE THEM BOTH ON CD. THANKS AGAIN. TAKE IT EZ, PAT

    ReplyDelete