Welcome to Those Nutty Sounds. My name is Stav and I have been a fan of Ska / 2 Tone since 1979 when I was 4 years old. I have quite a large collection of Ska / 2 Tone Bootlegs. I have decided to share them all with you.
None of the items I post on here will be official recordings only bootleg or Radio recordings.
I would like to say thanks now to everyone I have ever got my recordings from in the past.
So all I have to say now is Shut Up, Listen and Dance.......
Enjoy yourself

Wednesday 25 January 2012

NOT LONG NOW...

JUST MOVED INTO A NEW FLAT
INTERNET BEING CONNECTED NEXT WEEK
THEN ITS JUST SORT OUT A SUITABLE HOST AND THEN IT WILL BE ALL SYSTEMS GO

5 comments:

  1. It'll be great to see you back up & running mate - the more decent blogs the better !! All the best, Skamanc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to your return Stav
    Tell them to get a move on ha ha
    Deco

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR BLOG AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to this. Found this site a couple of months back and managed to download a few gigs, so thanks very much for those Stav - they were much appreciated. Brian, Wales

    ReplyDelete